MOSAIC Retreat 2019 Participant Application
MOSAIC Leadership and Identity Retreat is a two day experience focused on raising self-awareness, expanding knowledge, and encouraging action among diverse student leaders. Dynamic simulations and group discussions create an environment for individuals to examine their identity and how it influences their understanding of and approach to leadership.
Program Information & Details:
- MOSAIC takes place all day and overnight Saturday, February 23rd and Sunday, February 24th. Check in on campus will begin at 8:30 am on Saturday. Students will return to campus by 4:00 pm on Sunday.
- The retreat and lodging will take place at YMCA Camp Letts in Edgewater, MD.
- Transportation to and from campus is provided.
- All participants will be expected to attend the pre-conference dinner on Friday, February 22nd in Stamp.
- MOSAIC is led by trained student and staff facilitators responsible for leading smaller core groups throughout the weekend.
Deadline to Submit Application: February 11, 2019 at 11:59 pm
It is highly recommended that you save your application regularly while working on it. You can also maintain a record of your answers on a separate Word/Pages Document. Please take care to keep your login active so that your session does not timeout from inactivity. Please be aware that the review committee ONLY reviews COMPLETED applications.