2015 Homecoming Building Decoration Contest
Sign up by Friday, October 16, 2015. Judges will be seeking out the office that has the most school spirit the week of October 19-23. In addition to a spot in the FVSU Review and a year’s worth of bragging rights, winners will receive a trophy and a pizza party. Decorations will be judged on creativity, originality and theme. See guidelines on page 2. Each group is responsible for providing their own supplies. All decorations should be disassembled at the conclusion of homecoming. GOOD LUCK!! Return to Brian Byrd, at email@example.com, or visit Campus Life in the Student Amenities Center, room 210. If you have questions, please call (478) 825-6290 Decorating Application for Student Organizations.
• Participants are responsible for providing decorations.
• Only the doors and office/department can be decorated. No decorations are permitted outside, in front of buildings
• Do not hang lights or cord-like items across walkways. Decorations cannot restrict the movement through hallways, entrances and exits of the office/ building
• Do not cover office numbers or nameplates. These must be visible at all times so we can find you!
• When putting decorations around windows, please consider the type of tape or glue you use and choose a type that will come off and clean up easily
• Use only decorations that are non-flammable
• Do not place decorations around lights
• Decorations cannot restrict the view of any Exit signs
• All decorations should be should be discarded at the conclusion of homecoming