Family Weekend Registration
Family Weekend 2018
Friday, October 12, 2018 - Sunday, October 14, 2018
• Directions and Hotels: If you are in need of a hotel or directions to campus please go HERE (located at the bottom of the page)!
• Parking: Parking will be open during Family Weekend so you may park anywhere on campus except the parking spots that have signs stating they belong to a certain faculty/staff/student.
• Check-in: Check-in will be from 1pm – 6pm at Denius Student Center (#15 on the map).
• Packet: In your packet you will receive your meal tickets, directions to all events, Tailgate placement, and a list of local restaurants. Everything you need will be provided in the packet for your convenience.
Families will not pay until they arrive on campus that Friday. The cost is $25 per person, and the fee includes the following:
- Welcome Dinner Meal Ticket
- Goodbye Brunch Meal Ticket
- Florida Tech bag
- 1 ticket for each person registered to the football game
- Access to all listed events throughout the weekend
By registering, your Florida Tech student will receive the following upon check-in: free t-shirt and 1 free ticket for the football game so he/she can sit with his/her family.
For questions, please contact Cat Nanney in the Student Life Office at 321-674-8080 or at email@example.com.