Greek Week Trivia
Trivia is a fun and relaxing event designed to test your knowledge. There will be ten rounds with ten questions in each round. Each round will have a different category ranging from UMSL history to movie quotes to test each team’s knowledge.
Each team will consist of up to eight members and two alternates from every organization. The alternate may only enter the competition between rounds.
- You must turn in your answer sheet no more than two minutes after the last question in the round is read.
- The monitor, prior to the start of the competition, will read the complete rules.
- Every member of the team must place their cell phone in a basket. If you are seen using your cell phone, you will be asked to leave the event.
- Each team will receive one point per each correctly answered question.
- The team with the most points at the end of the game will be considered the winner
- Teams are able to purchase mulligans: only 10 mulligans total can be used over the course of 10 rounds
- Individuals are allowed to use more than one mulligan a round but are not allowed to exceed the 10 mulligan limit for the entire game