Carol of Lights(R) Committee Application
2017 Carol of Lights® Committee application
The Residence Halls Association is the primary group responsible for the coordination of the annual Carol of Lights celebration on campus. Each fall a committee of students and advisers is formed to perform the tasks needed for this large community wide event.
- Must be a student currently living in the residence halls
- You must have at least a basic knowledge of the Residence Halls Association
- Must be available from 11am-12noon on Thursday mornings during the fall semester for committee meetings (non-negotiable)
- Should plan to attend an all university meeting on Friday, September 22, 2017 from 2-3:30pm
- Must attend the 59th annual Carol of Lights on Friday, December 1st 2017
- Must attend a minimum of two RHA general assembly meetings per month throughout the fall semester
In exchange for their volunteer efforts, Carol of Lights committee members will receive; experience working in a team setting, an invitation to the exclusive Carol of Lights banquet, the opportunity to stand on the platform during the outdoor ceremony.
To apply for a seat on the Carol of Lights Committee, students must complete the following application by 5pm on Tuesday, September 5, 2017. All applicants will be notified of their standing by 12pm (noon) Friday, September 8, 2017. The first meeting will be on Thursday, September 14th.