Maryland Leadership Conference Fall 2017 Registration
***ATTENTION: At this time, MLC is at capacity for registrants. We encourage you to continue filling out this form for a spot on the waitlist, but your registration does not guarantee attendance. Please do not submit payment until your registration is confirmed via email.***
Maryland Leadership Conference
Saturday, November 4 - Sunday, November 5, 2017
Camp Letts, Anne Arundel County, MD
Now in its 41st year, the Maryland Leadership Conference (MLC) is the longest running student leadership conference in the country. Join your peers for a weekend retreat to enhance your personal leadership style and skills. Through large group discussions, small group dialogues, and real-life application, you will leave with the tools necessary to enact positive change.
Quick Info & Details:
- The Maryland Leadership Conference takes place from November 4-5, 2017 at YMCA Camp Letts in Anne Arundel County.
- Registration closes Friday, October 20th!
- We will offer informational several meetings prior to the experience. You are expected to attend one. Location & dates will vary; TBA. You will register for one via a follow-up email.
- Check-in for the Maryland Leadership Conference begins on Saturday, November 4 at 8:30 am. Students can expect to return to campus by 5:00 pm on Sunday, November 5.
- The conference fee is $15 which includes transportation, housing accommodations, all meals, and conference material. Ample sponsorship opportunities exist to ensure the cost does not prevent you from attending. If you are concerned about cost, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up. The last day to cancel your registration without penalty is October 25, 2017.
Who Can Benefit from MLC?
Any University of Maryland student! In particular, the MLC curriculum is targeted to student leaders who have some experience but are looking to get more deeply involved in leadership development at University of Maryland. Leadership development helps you gain a greater understanding of your own talents, values and interests, and empowers you to facilitate positive change as a member or leader of a group.
What Is the Format of MLC?
The Maryland Leadership Conference is facilitated by a cohort of trained peer-to-peer leadership educators at the University of Maryland. The sessions are interactive and designed so that participants not only get to know one another throughout the weekend but also have a chance to practice what they are learning in the workshops.