Fall 2016 Recruitment Registration
IFC Recruitment Eligibility requirements
To participate in IFC Recruitment, the following minimum requirements must be satisfied:
- Be an UMSL student enrolled in at least than 6 credit hours
- Possess a GPA of 2.5 or higher (most recent GPA listed is used; i.e. transfer GPA, high school GPA, or UMSL cumulative GPA)
- Must be in good standing with UMSL, Office of Student Involvement and Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Must register with the Office of Student Involvement via this form
Each Potential New Member is entitled to the following rights:
Each Potential New Member shall reserve the right to accept or decline any bid at any time without any penalty or pressure placed upon the Potential New Member.
- Each Potential New Member shall participate in recruitment events and activities that adhere to the following policies of IFC:
- Alcohol-free and illegal substance-free;
- Generally in good taste;
- Not derogatory, degrading, or slanderous
- No Member Fraternity shall initiate communication with a New Member or Member of another Member Fraternity about disassociation / de-pledging in order to become a New Member or Member of their own Member Fraternity.
If any of these rights are violated, please contact the Inter-Fraternity Council Vice President of Recruitment immediately.