LUCES Scholar Application 2019
The Department of Student Diversity & Multicultural Affairs (SDMA) would like to welcome you to the application process of becoming an SDMA Leader. By accepting this position, you are agreeing to uphold all SDMA mission and values, and also attend all student-leader training, and in-services.
Review important dates for the application process:
- Priority deadline for SDMA Leader Applications is Monday, April 15, 2019
- Interviews will take place on Tuesday, April 16, from 9-4PM. Each interview is 30 minutes.
- Applicants will be offered positions on Monday, April 22, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.
SDMA Leader Eligibility
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Completion of at least two semesters of study at Loyola when the position starts in 2019
- In good standing with the university
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with the unique experience of the student populations served in respective programs
The SDMA staff strongly advises you to review each of the job descriptions before applying for positions. Each position has a different set of job duties and responsibilities. Click Here to review the following position descriptions: LUCES Scholar. Also, access the recorded Info Session here!