Empowerment Pipeline Intern Application
The Department of Student Diversity & Multicultural Affairs (SDMA) would like to welcome you to the application process of becoming an Empowerment Pipeline Intern. By accepting this position, you are agreeing to uphold all SDMA mission and values, and also attend all student-leader training, and in-services.
Please read through the following information carefully as it pertains to this position for the academic year beginning Thursday, August 22, 2019, and ending Friday, April 24, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Hannah Goheen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Review important dates for the application process:
- The final deadline for EP Intern Application is Monday, March 25, 2019, by 5 PM
- First-time applicants: A Recommendation form must be completed by one Loyola faculty, staff, or employed student-leader (It is optional to have more than one recommender complete a form for you.)
- Recommendations are due by Wednesday, March 27th, 2019, before 12 PM
- Interviews will be scheduled between Monday, March 25th and Friday, March 29, 2019
- Applicants will be offered positions on Wednesday, April 3, 2019, by 5:00 p.m.
Empowerment Pipeline Intern Eligibility
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Minimum 2.5 GPA for the position (please note that grade checks will occur at the beginning of each semester)
- Work study is strongly encouraged for Empowerment Pipeline Intern
- Completion of at least two semesters of study at Loyola when the position starts in 2019
- In good standing with the university
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with the unique experience of the student populations served in respective programs
The SDMA staff strongly advises you to review the job description before applying for the position. Each position has a different set of job duties and responsibilities. Click Here to review the following position description. Also, access the recorded Info Session here!