How to Link Your Original and New OrgSync Accounts
If you registered on OrgSync using an external email address as your username, you will need to merge your account with the authenticated Point Park account that has been created for you. To merge your existing and new OrgSync accounts, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into OrgSync using your Point Park username as the username (do not include '@pointpark.edu'), and use your current Point Park email account password as the password. Select 'manage account' from the drop down menu on the right-hand side of the home screen:
2. Select 'Import From Another Account' at the top right-hand corner of the 'manage account' screen.
3. In the 'username' field, enter the username from your ORIGINAL OrgSync account.
4. In the 'password' field, enter the password from your ORIGINAL OrgSync account.
5. Click the green 'update' button located at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
***Please note that once you click 'update,' the system will delete your ORIGINAL account and will automatically transfer all existing user data to your NEW OrgSync account. Once you have completed these steps, you will continue to log into OrgSync using your NEW username and password.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at SAIL@pointpark.edu.