Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Kappa Delta Secretary Application

Please take the time to truly think about the questions being asked and answer to the best of your ability. 

Kappa Delta Appointed Office Application 2015-2016

Thank you for your interest in having a leadership position this year in Kappa Delta! Please take the time to reflect on the questions asked and answer to the best of your ability. 

 

Appointed Offices:

 

Academic Excellence: Lauren Harris

Alumnae Relations: Kate Becker

Chaplain: Rachel Myers

Internal Miss Gracious Living: Katie McCormick

External MGL: Brooke Arbeen

Greek Unity: Emma...

Kappa Delta Council Application 2015-2016

Please take the time to truly think about the questions being asked and answer to the best of your ability. 

Kappa Delta's 8th Annual Loop the Lake 5K

Saturday, Mar 28, 7:30 am
Southern Landing/Lake Hollingsworth

This annual 5k around Lake Hollingsworth is held by Florida Southern's chapter of Kappa Delta. All proceeds go toward preventing child abuse: 20% goes to Prevent Child Abuse America and the remaining 80% goes directly into the Lakeland community through Heartland for Children.

Will you be attending?

Kappa Delta-Gamma Epsilon 60th Anniversary Celebration

Dinner and 60th anniversary celebration of the Gamma Epsilon chapter of Kappa Delta.

Ritual Workshop

Wednesday, Apr 1, 7:45 pm
Edge 303

Having an all chapter ritual workshop.

Will you be attending?

Ritual Workshop

Wednesday, Feb 18, 7:45 pm
Edge 303

Having an all chapter ritual workshop in Edge 303, possibly getting an alumni to come in and speak to chapter about ritual and other things.

Will you be attending?

KD Chick Fil A Spirit Night

Friday, Mar 14, 5 pm
4625 S Florida Ave Lakeland, FL

KD will be hosting a Chick Fil A Spirit Night to raise funds for Shamrock project.

Will you be attending?