MLK Day of Service
Check-in and Registration: 8:30AM
"Life's most persistent and urgent question is: 'What are you doing for others?'" - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Who Can Participate?
People of all ages and abilities are encouraged to serve.
What Are We doing for Others?
Service activities and volunteer opportunities will be focused on helping the community at large. Volunteers will be able to choose from a variety of service projects with nonprofit organizations that concentrate on different social issues.
- Meet new friends and reconnect with old ones
- Make a difference in our community
- Use your skills in a productive way and develop new ones
- Accumulate service hours and track them on MavSYNC.
- A positive experience that can be placed on your resume
- Check-in begins at 8:30 AM, Location To be Announced.
- Shuttle service will be available to volunteers.
- Lunch will be provided.
- Service Day will wrap up by 1:00 PM
- Students will receive a t-shirt for their service.
- Transportation will be provided for those going off-site for service projects.
- Receive 4 hours of service credit for this day if in attendance for the full day of activities.
Lead, Serve, Transform
If you'd like, you can download a blank PDF version of this form.