The Office of Student Engagement is Now Hiring!
Apr 20, 2017 by Kati Hinds
The Office of Student Engagement is seeking students who are energetic and enthusiastic about campus life and are looking to gain experience with customer service and event coordination. Network with current students, potential students, and community members and while providing excellent service and growing your professional skills.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Engagement Consultant
- Volunteerism & Leadership Student Assistant
- Multicultural Affairs Student Assistant
- Intramural Referees
- Network with current students, potential students, and community members who visit the Office of Student Engagement
- Inspire fellow students to find a connection on campus
- Gain professional skills including phone etiquette and customer service
- Gain confidence and build professional skills!
- Be a USFSM student in good standing with the University
- Have a passion for involvement at USF Sarasota-Manatee
- Ability to respect confidentiality
- $ 8.50 - $9.00 hourly wage depending on position