UA Community Day 2019: Volunteer Registration Form
Welcome to the UA Community Day Registration Form!
serveAkron and the Department of Student Life are excited to announce the first annual UA Community Day, happening on April 26 during UA's National Volunteer Week Celebration. UA Community Day is a large day of service capping off a week of volunteerism and giving back. This year, students have the opportunity to register below as an individual or group/organization to volunteer with one of our more than seven non-profits (service projects may vary).
Due to an overwhelming number of supporters, sign ups for this event are first come, first served. Spots are limited. Please note: this form will close once capacity is met.
- UA students & faculty/staff (18 years and older) are able to volunteer individually or with a group of friends/student organization members. You will need to present your ID day-of.
- Shifts: One volunteer shift is available for the event taking place from 9am to 11am.
- FREE STUFF! Snacks, a t-shirt, and transportation will be provided FREE for all participants! You must use the transportation provided by the University.
- This event is rain or shine...really! Please come prepared to be indoors or outdoors.
- Suggested attire: jeans, tennis shoes or boots, jacket, etc. Please do not wear anything you'd be upset to get paint or dirt on. Please be mindful of the weather and come dressed for the elements.
#UACommunityDay2019 registration will close on Friday, March 22 at 5pm - although based on participant numbers, the form could close prior to this date.
For more information, please contact email@example.com