Need a nice paying job on campus? We're hiring!
Nov 7, 2014 by Caytes (CJ) Liley
The Student Life and Leadership Graphic Design and Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing, promoting, and coordinating marketing campaigns and promotions for Student Life and Leadership (SLL) as well as UCCS student clubs and organizations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a working knowledge of SLL programs and goals and use that knowledge to promote programs and goals via a variety of print and digital media.
- Maintain active participation in the SLL Media Team.
- Meet with department, club, and organization representatives in order to design and promote programs and events.
- Ensure all advertisements are professional in nature and follow branding guidelines, as appropriate, set by the University.
Qualifications - The employee must:
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop and other design software. Experience using basic HTML and Adobe Illustrator is preferred, but not required.
- Be able to design and develop attractive and eye-catching designs for promotional materials including, but not limited to, posters, flyers, and web promotions.
- Be comfortable troubleshooting technical issues and navigating new technology.
- Adhere to timeline(s) for completion of materials that will ensure delivery when specified.
- Be comfortable proof reading/editing.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.