Office of Student Activities opens 4 positions!
Dec 12, 2017 by Stephen Cucchiara
The Office of Student Activities (OSA) has opened four additional student positions to help support and host sponsored activities and programs. These positions, entitled "Activities Assistants" are essential for making student events such as Homecoming, DisOrientation Week, Clyde's Kickoff, Winter Welcome Week, and Significant Speaker possible. The deadline to submit your application will be January 2nd, 2018 and the start date for the four students hired will be Monday, January 8th, 2018. To apply, please submit a cover letter explaining your interest, detailed resume, and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights of these position include:
- Host and manage logistics related to and surrounding all programs sponsored by the Office of Student Activities and campus partners
- Plan smaller events such as off-campus activities, commuter meals, and dead-week activities
- Manage all physical advertising by the department
- Coordinate and host all department tabling and outreach initiatives
- Conduct all OSA "on-the-spot" surveying initiatives
For the full job description and other details pertaining to the Activities Assistants, please visit SEAN (Student Employment Assistance Network). Any additional questions may be sent to email@example.com/719-255-3470.