Want to be a Web Developer?
Sep 7, 2016 by Clyde The Mountain Lion
Are you interested in working in a fun, interactive, and student-focused enviornment? Student Life and Leadership is hiring a NEW Web Developer!
This is a part-time position involving approximately 10-15 hrs/week. The Student Life Web Developer reports directly to the Program Assistant for Student Life and Leadership. He/she is responsible for coordinating the continuous advancement of department initiatives by cultivating the online presence of Student Life and Leadership. Platforms managed include, but are not limited to, websites, Mountain Lion Connect, and social media. The position works as part of the SLL Media Team. He/she will monitor trends in web design and technology in order to incorporate advances into the overall SLL online portfolio. Position is responsible for maintaining the Student Life and Leadership website; maintaining the SGA and OSA websites; managing websites related to SLL as appropriate; advising club and organizations on developing a web presence; managing club and organization websites as appropriate; designing new websites for clubs, organizations, SLL, OSA, and departments on campus; troubleshooting in Mountain Lion Connect; general marketing of the Student Life and Leadership department; and other duties as assigned.
• Monitor trends in technology in web design for incorporation into the SLL online portfolio.
• Assist in developing strategies for continuous improvement of SLL online presence to support strategic initiatives.
• Grow SLL online presence.
• Generate content for websites, Mountain Lion Connect portals, and social media.
• Create and keep up-to-date the Student Life and Leadership website and make changes to the SGA or OSA websites upon request.
• Meet with and assist clubs and organizations with Mountain Lion Connect, websites, social media, and SLL processes.
• Provide technical support to, clubs and organizations on technology related issues, including Mountain Lion Connect, websites, and Social Media
• Meets deadlines that are assigned (ongoing)
• Communicate with supervisor, in a timely manner, any needs, questions, and concerns. (ongoing)
For more information including qualifications please visit SEAN HERE.
Questions and all application materials should be sent to Amandine Habben at firstname.lastname@example.org.