Start a club today!
Aug 26, 2016 by Krystal Schiffelbein
Want to start a new club? Have three other people who also think that's a rad idea? Now is your time!
Here's what you need to start a new club:
- 2 current UCCS student club officers, 2 current UCCS student members = 4 total current UCCS students interested in the club
- Club Officers and Member information. (first and last name, student ID number, phone and UCCS email address)
- Club Description - includes goals, mission, purpose and vision
- Club Picture for your Mountain Lion Connect page to represent your club
- Club Constitution (a template is located in the application for clubs to use if they choose)
Submit your new club app here!
New clubs with pending applications can also sign up for the August 31st Club Fair! Email email@example.com for more details.
Application closes on October 10th, 2016. Contact the Coordinator of Student Clubs, Organizations and Leadership Programming, Krystal Schiffelbein at firstname.lastname@example.org/(719)255-3096 or Student Life and Leadership at email@example.com/(719) 255- 3470 with any questions.