LLC Mentor, Faculty, and Staff Information and Acknowledgements
All student mentors, faculty and staff will need to follow the same process for community access. The process is as follows.
- Complete this form
- Once you have completed this form, you should receive an email letting you know to go to the University Housing office to pick up your Live Scan paperwork. You will take the form to University Police. Here is the link to the UPD website with information about the Live Scan process. The cost of the Live Scan is covered by University Housing.
- Once your Live Scan results are received your card number will be sent to our key shop and have access added for your specific community. At that time I will send you an email letting you know that you are able to enter the community.
- The process for accessing the buildings is as follows
- Each person will be able to access the community with their campus ID.
- Once inside the building you will need to check in at the community front desk. You will let the front desk know that you are a LLC mentor and that you are there to check in. Each desk will have an envelope with a log. You will log in the time of your arrival, exchange your campus ID for a volunteer lanyard which you must wear at all times when in the building. When you leave the community you will log out, and exchange your lanyard for your campus ID.
- For mentors, faculty and staff at University Village you will need to check in at the South Community Room (located next to the south side pool). For those at Konkow you will need to check in at Mechoopda front desk.