2016-2017 Outstanding Organization Advisor of the Year
Texas Tech University
2016-2017 Student Organization Awards
Outstanding Organization Advisor of the Year
This award recognizes the advisor whose ability to support, educate, and encourage the student organization goes above and beyond the expected norm. This advisor has demonstrated remarkable dedication to, and support of the organization. This advisor's role and service to the organization will also be taken into consideration.
Nominations for this category must come from a member of the student organization that the nominee advises.
To complete the online nomination for this award, the nominator will need:
- To provide a Personal Statement as to how the nominated Student Organization Advisor meets the award criteria
- A letter of support from another individual who can speak to how the nominated Student Organization Advisor meets the award criteria (It is strongly recommended that this letter is from a current officer of the Student Organization the nominated Advisor advises)
- 2 pictures of the nominee in action
The nominator also has the option to include:
- One additional letter of support
- 3 other items of supporting materials (certificates, honors, achievements, event flyers, etc.)