2017 - 2018 UVU Ambassador Application
Welcome to the UVU Ambassador Program application! You are applying to be the next generation of incredible students at UVU who seek to really make an impact by connecting prospective students with resources that will help them in the path to college. Being an Ambassador means more than just representing everyone who is connected with UVU, it also means developing yourself and the other members of your Ambassador family to become your best selves.
As a member of the Ambassador program, you will complete the LEAD program at UVU in your first two years as an Ambassador.
You will have the opportunity to continue as an Ambassador for up to four years. You will be awarded a scholarship as a member of the Ambassador program. Before applying, please make sure you meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Student must be enrolled in 12 credit hours each semester
- Student must have a 3.0 GPA
- Student must remain in good standing in the Ambassador program
The application is due February 1, 2017. After review, select applicants will be invited to an interview day. Invitations to the program will be sent out following the interview day.
The best candidates will be able to display the following:
- A passion for representing Utah Valley University and its unique mission
- The ability to be proactive and be a self-starter
- Understands the value of diversity and ideas of others
- The ability to effectively interact and advocate for others
- Willingness to be a leader in various aspects of life whether they have an official position or not
- Effectively works in a team by seeing the value of building trust and using effective conflict to make good decisions
- Holds themselves accountable and sticks to their commitments
To learn more about the specifics of the Ambassador program and to see the application timeline, please visit the UVU Ambassador website.