Use the tabs above to navigate our page! Here is a brief description of each:
- Use the people module to list all the people in the RCHA community, and browse subgroups.
- Click on "All People" to see a listing of the groups to browse, like committees or boards.
- You can find out someone's role in the RCHA by looking at their title under their name. It's usually the floor they represent.
- This is where you can list your program or community event to let people know about it!
- Use the event to keep track of who is attending, and let people know more information.
- Curious about spending floor funds? Want to know the RCHA Executive Boards' office hours?
- Files contains clear documentation on agendas, budgets, minutes and more!
- Use this to make an update/announcement to the whole RCHA. It is more of a one way communication, not related to an event.
This lists all RCHA events on a color coded calendar.
- USEFUL: Click on 'Share' and then the appropriate link for Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook (WebCal) to sync the RCHA calendar to S&T email account's calendar! It is a super easy way to keep track of RCHA events.
Messaging (Under More)
- This tool allows you to send an email directly to groups (like committees) or individuals in RCHA.
Photos & Videos (Under More)
- It is the responsibility of the branding committee to document RCHA programs and record them. They can share the pictures or videos here.
- Brian Middleton - President
- RC 1-1 1022
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: Tuesday 7pm-9pm, RCHA Office: RC 2-1105
- Kyle Boillat - Vice President
- RC 1-4 4054
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Wednesday 3pm-5pm, RCHA Office: RC 2-1105
- Nathan Curtis - Secretary
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Hours: _________, RCHA Office: RC 2-1105
- Nick Foley - Treasurer/Finance Officer
- RC 2-3 3072
- Email: email@example.com
- Office Hours: Tuesday 1pm-3pm, RCHA Office: RC 2-1105