Intramural Sports Clinician Interest Form, Spring 2018
This form is for all Intramural Sports Staff that are interested in being a Team Sport Clinician for the Spring 2018 semester. We are planning to hire Sport Clinicians for Basketball, Softball, and Outdoor Soccer.
Responsibilities of a Sport Clinician include but not limited to:
- Be a contributing member of a team of Sport Clinicians
- Attend strategy sessions that will review current rules, examine previous clinics, and prepare for the current seasons Officials Clinic
- Lead discussion topics during Rules and Field/Court Clinics
- Be a liaison for communication between the Sport Director and Sport Officials
- Foster a positive officials community by leading a small group of officials
- Evaluate Sport Officials throughout the season in addition to normal job duties and responsibilities as a Supervisor or Program Assistant
- Review and assist scheduling Sport Officials
Basketball Clinicians Interest Form are due Wednesday, November 1st.
Softball Clinician Interest Forms are due Friday, December 1st.
Outdoor Soccer Clinician Interest Forms are due Friday, February 9th.
Don't hesitate to contact Brett Jackson, firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.