2017-2018 Fraternity & Sorority Registration Instructions
Student Organization Registration for the 2017-2018 Academic Year is now open. To maintain the benefits of being a registered student organization organizations must renew by August 28, 2017.
- Are you an administrator for your organization on OrgSync? If not, another administrator can add you through the people tab of your OrgSync Portal page. If that is not possible you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain access.
- Next, log into OrgSync and go to your Organization Portal. As an administrator, you should see this box on the front of your page:
- Review and Update your OrgSync Profile, Organization Information, Officer Contact Information, and Advisor Information.
- Review and Update your organization's Constitution and Bylaws to address a minimum of these areas:
- Organization's Name & Purpose
- Membership Requirements, Selection and Removal Processes
- Membership Anti-Discrimination Statement
- Officer Titles and Duties (must include, at least, President, Treasurer, and Council/Org Rep)
- Officer Election and Removal Processes
- Any Departmental and/or External Relationships
- Financial Procedures (Since dues are collected)
- Procedures for Decision Making (Quorum & Voting)
- Faculty/Staff Advisor selection process and expectations
- Parliamentary Authority
- A full Constitution/Bylaws guide can be found online
- Complete and upload a signed copy of the University Policy Agreement into the end of your organization's registration in OrgSync. Please do not turn into the CCL Office.
Important to Note:
We recommend using Google Chrome, FireFox or Safari when completing your OrgSync Registration. Internet Explorer will not work when completing OrgSync Registration
The OrgSync Registration form is built using “Logic” you may get different pages based on how you answer each question
Read all instructions carefully
The names on your UPA must match the names reported in the OrgSync Settings Update
Post Registration Officer/Advisor Update Policy:
According to the Student Handbook, any change to the office of President, Treasurer, Council/Org Rep or Faculty/Staff Advisor must be reported to the University within 10 days. In order to fully complete the officer/advisor update please update the information provided in your OrgSync profile (in the settings tab) and print, sign and upload a new University Policy Agreement.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 806-742-5433.