SLAB: Committee Member Sign-Up
What is SLAB?
The Student Life Activities Board is a student led group that proactively develops and provides the SF State community with cultural, social, and educational programs. These programs include events and activities representing a diverse variety of topics and genres that reflect the mission of SF State, and enrich the campus community.
The board has five committees with specific charges and responsibilities including Music & Concerts, Arts & Culture, Gator Spirit, Special Events & the Street Team. Each committee is composed of a student chairperson, a number of student members, and faculty & staff representatives for administrative support.
For more information, please visit http://dos.sfsu.edu/slab.
What Do SLAB Members Do?
- Actively recruit new members to participate in Student Life programs.
- Attend and host student life events & functions.
- Attend and participate in SLAB committee meetings regularly.
- Actively collaborate with other SLAB committees, university partners and organizations.
- Improve on current, and create new programs, events and activities.
- Keep a pulse on student interests, trends and other relevant information.
- Promote community, collaboration, diversity and inclusiveness through programming efforts.
- Demonstrate leadership and be a positive example to others.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.