Student Union Digital Signage Request Form
Student Union Digital Signage Guidelines
- Initiatives or events open to the entire student body, sponsored by a registered student organization or University area which promote student co-curricular engagement are eligible to utilize this service.
- Digital signage is posted once per week on Mondays. Information must be submitted the Thursday before by 5:00 p.m. in order to be included in the rotation for the following week.
- Requests must follow the Digital Signage How-To Guidelines (located on the Student Union website).
- Only Power Point slides saved as a JPEG or a JPEG file will be accepted.
- Digital signage is a service provided on a space-available basis due to limited capacity. Space is not guaranteed.
- Digital signage is limited to one slide per event.
- Slides are limited to a maximum of two weeks in rotation. Requests must indicate an end date when submitting the digital signage request.
- Each slide will be visible for ten seconds; as such it is highly recommended that text be limited.
- The digital signage must include: sponsoring organization or area, contact information, event title, location, date, time, and price (if applicable).
All submissions must be made on CISync using the Student Union Digital Signage Request Form. If you have any questions, please contact Annie Block-Weiss the ASI Administrative Support Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 437-1674.
Requests will not be completed if slides are not in accordance with these guidelines.