Fraternity & Sorority Life Member of the Year
The Fraternity & Sorority Life Member of the Year Award goes to the student who has made the most significant overall contribution to the University of Missouri-St. Louis Fraternity & Sorority Life community.
Eligibility - To be eligible for this award, a student must:
- Be currently enrolled in the University and is in good academic standing
- Be in good standing with their fraternity/sorority chapter and inter/national headquarters
- Be a member of a fraternity or sorority that falls under the governance of the Inter-Fraternity Council (IFC), Multi-Greek Council (MDC) or Panhellenic Council (PHC) and is recognized by the Office of Student Involvement
- Be actively involved for at least one academic year
- A student cannot receive this award two years in a row.