2015 Advanced Leaders Application
Advanced Leaders is a 11-week program designed to enhance the skills of student leaders beyond the introductory level leadership topics.
Membership is limited to UMSL students of junior and senior status. Sophomore students who have completed the Emerging Leaders Program are also invited to apply.
Advanced Leader Benefits
- Enhanced leadership skill development and training
- Opportunity to network with top level management in the STL area
- Ability to articulate your extracurricular experiences to future employers
- Collaboration with other engaged student leaders
- Advanced Leaders graduates are honored at the Student Leadership Awards
Attendance and Time Commitment
Attendance at all sessions is vital to successfully completing the Advanced Leaders Program. As a result, all participants are expected to attend all sessions. Sessions occur every Friday (September 25-December 11). Workshops and site visits alternate every other week-- see complete schedule here.
Applications are due by 5pm on Friday, September 11, 2015.