2015 Advanced Leaders Application
Advanced Leaders is a 11-week program designed to enhance the skills of student leaders beyond the introductory level leadership topics.
- Junior or Senior standing
- Sophomore students who have completed the Emerging Leaders Program are also invited to apply
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
Advanced Leader Benefits
- Enhanced leadership skill development and training
- Opportunity to network with top level management in the STL area
- Ability to articulate your extracurricular experiences to future employers
- Collaboration with other engaged student leaders
- Advanced Leaders graduates are honored at the Student Leadership Awards
Attendance and Time Commitment
Attendance at all sessions is vital to successfully completing the Advanced Leaders Program. As a result, all participants are expected to attend all sessions. Sessions occur every Friday (September 25-December 11). Workshops and site visits alternate every other week-- see complete schedule here.
Applications are due by 5pm on Friday, September 11, 2015.