Homecoming Logo Contest Submission Form
The Homecoming Committee is accepting submissions of logo ideas from students for the 2014 Homecoming festivities to be held the week of Oct. 5-11. This year’s theme is SPIRIT OF AMERICA.
The logo will be used on all Homecoming materials, including posters, post cards, website, t-shirts and other promotional items. The ideal logo will be flexible enough to use in portrait or landscape layouts, and be effective in either full-color or black & white.
Last year’s winner was Laura Shirley, a former Graphic Design student--now Cal U alumna--from Downingtown.
Please read the rules of the contest below carefully before submitting your logo.
- Must be related to this year’s theme of SPIRIT OF AMERICA.
- Must include the Cal U logo, or the words California University of PA, or Cal U of PA, or Cal U, and the current year 2014.
- Logo must be submitted as a vector graphic in AI, EPS or PDF format with all additional images embedded and fonts outlined.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Entry must be submitted online via the submission form below by Friday, April 25, at 4:00 p.m.
- Students may submit more than one entry. (Only Cal U students are eligible.)
HOW TO WIN:
One winner will be selected by popular vote. The winner will be determined by whichever design has the most votes on OrgSync from Monday, April 28 until Friday, May 2.
The winner will be announced Monday, May 5.
- Special recognition at the Homecoming Bingo and on the official website
- Official Homecoming Hoodie & T-shirt