Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

College Sponsored Travel Approval

If your organization is thinking about traveling the College Sponsored Travel Approval form must be completed. Travel approval forms must be completed and submitted to Student Life one month prior to departure date. The travel approval forms must be approved by the appropriate Vice President and Risk Management Officer prior to formal travel plans being initiated.

Please note: This form must be filled out by the organization's ADVISOR.

Here are several other forms and resources for college sponsored travel.  Please note that the Travel Information Cover Sheet MUST be filled out for each trip. The Risk and Release & Emergency Contact forms must be printed and completed by each student who travels.  These should be collected in turned into Student Life five business day prior to departure.


Begin Form