Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Colleen Pace
Aug 16, 2014

How do I get reimbursed?

Aug 16, 2014 by Colleen Pace


If you choose to use personal funds for organization purchases, you may be reimbursed for your purchases by filling out the Reimbursement/Voucher Form in TritonSync >> UMSL Tritons >> Files >> Reimbursement Forms or by clicking here.


A reimbursement will be issued to an individual for use of personal funds for an organization’s budgeted event. This does not include any travel related expenses, whereby a travel voucher must be obtained.


To complete the reimbursement request form, the purchaser must include:

  1. Name, address, and student I.D. number of the individual to be reimbursed
  2. The individual being reimbursed MUST sign in the “Vendor’s Signature”
  3. Attachment of all ORIGINAL receipt
  4. Original signature of the organization president and treasurer

Complete the form including all of the necessary information above and submit it to the Office of Student Life front desk (366 MSC). You will receive your reimbursement within a few weeks of submission.

Please note: The University will not reimburse taxes on any purchase.


If you have any questions, contact the Office of Student Life at or (314)516-5291.