How To Place an Order With Sodexo
Jul 14, 2015 by Colleen Pace
Any event or program taking place on campus providing food must use Sodexo catering for the event.
ARRANGING AND RESERVING A DATE
Before placing your order for events held in the Provincial House, J.C. Penney Conference Center or the Millennium Student Center you must have a reservation ID number. To schedule a reservation at these locations you will need to contact the individual centers’ operation offices.
PLACING CATERING ORDERS AND POLICIES
- Visit www.umsl.catertrax.com
- Log in using your organization's username and password. *Each student organization has a pre-assigned log in for placing orders with Sodexo. If you do not know your organization's log in information, do not place the order under your personal account. Please contact email@example.com to get your username and password.*
3. Click the "Create New Order" button on the right hand side
4. Select the Flavours Catering option.
5. Explore the menu.
5. Place your order! Be sure to enter all of the event information and reservation number for the space you have reserved.
6. Payment: You must select "Student Life" as the form of payment. The Office of Student Life will then verify that your organization has the necessary amount of money in your account before confirming the order.
Tips & Tricks
- Don't see anything that works for your program? Email TritonCatering@umsl.edu with questions or additions to the order.
- Be sure to log any questions or changes to your order in CaterTrax. You can see step by step the changes and additions that are made to your order. This will avoid unnecessary questions and streamlines communication between you and Sodexo.
- Be sure to plan ahead! To be safe, place your order at least one (1) week in advance of your program, if not sooner.
- If you are prompted to change the password when you log in, please notify the Office of Student Life so that records can be updated.
- If you are locked out of your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get the updated password.