Spring Registration is NOW OPEN for Returning Registered Student Organizations
Nov 18, 2019 by Chantea` Swinson-Rhoe
If you are a previously registered student club/organization who DID NOT register in the Fall Semester, registration for the Spring semester is NOW OPEN!
Follow the steps below to renew your club/organization:
- Please pay the registration fee via TouchNet using this link
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which club/organization that you have paid the registration fee for.
- We will then re-open your Orgsync Portal for you to complete the re-registration process by renewing your club/organizations Orgsync account.
- Your advisor will need to approve the renewal forms via Orgsync.
- Once the forms have been approved by your advisor we will review them and send you notification of your organizations renewal status.
Please note that if your club/organization has been inactive for more than one year, you will need to contact email@example.com to follow the guidelines for consideration to be reinstated on campus.
Registration will close January 21, 2020 at 5:00 PM
If you are not sure if this information pertains to your organizations, please contact us prior to paying the registration fee as there are NO REFUNDS.
If you have any questions please contact the Council of Presidents at firstname.lastname@example.org or Office of Student Activities and Campus Involvement at 336-285-4930 or stop by the Student Center, Suite 332