NOW OPEN: The END-of-YEAR REPORT for Student Organizations
Apr 8, 2019 by Chantea` Swinson-Rhoe
The End-of-Year Report is a form that allows the Council of Presidents and the Office of Student Activities and Campus Engagement to see the current standing of your organization.
- We want to see/track your organizations growth
- We want to know where we can be of assistance for your organization
- How we can make organizations better here on campus
- Advocate and promote your organizations
The form closes Friday, May 10, 2019 at 5:00 PM
- Please fill out the form in its entirety, if you do not have a valid answer then put NOT APPLICABLE (N/A)
- Be sure to have accurate documentation of your membership roster and be sure that all members are added to your OrgSync Portal
- You must submit PROOF of community service by uploading an EXCEL Spreadsheet (Member Name, Location of Service, Date, Hours Participated) (Please include the full name of participants and locations)
- Your advisor must approve your submission before COP/OSA will review the report
- This is REQUIRED for your organization to continue in the Fall 2019 semester and to participate in the OrgFair.
Organizations who fail to submit their End of Year Report in FULL COMPLETION by the deadline will either be delayed for programming or ineligible to register for the Fall semester.
Please refer and follow to the PDF Documents under the FILES tab in the Council of Presidents Orgsync portal labeled End of Year Example and Council of Presidents Transition Document
If you have any questions regarding this report please email the Council of Presidents at email@example.com