2019-2020 Council of Presidents Executive Board Applications are NOW OPEN!
Mar 15, 2019 by Chantea` Swinson-Rhoe
The Council of Presidents Executive Board encourages you to run for a 2019-2020 position(s) to aid in the advocacy for all student clubs and organizations here at North Carolina A & T State University.
Positions to be filled:
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
- All officers shall serve, simultaneously, as President or Vice President (2019 – 2020) or have served in the previous year (2018 – 2019) as President or Vice President of a registered student organization in good standing for one full academic year.
- To run for the President position, one must have been a member of the COP Executive Board or Full Body for one full academic term year.
- To run for any other Executive Board positions one must be President of a student organization in good standing for one full academic year, or going into their second term of presidency in an organization within good standing.
- All applicants must be enrolled as a full-time student at North Carolina A&T State University.
- All applicants must have a minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA at the time of elections and upon submission of one’s application for any Executive Board position.
- All applicants must be in good judicial standing.
- All applicants must schedule and attend an officer review session with the current Council of President Executive Board (2018-2019) for the position(s) in which they are running during March 18 - April 2.
- All applicants must serve a full term on the Executive Board. In the event that an applicant is also a candidate for graduation during fall semester of the term one is applying for he/she will be ineligible to serve as an Executive Board member.
- Will not be in office for another Executive Student Leader Organization (SUAB, Greek Council, RHA, SGA, GSAC).
Applications for Nominations are open via OrgSync until March 27, 2019
If you have any questions or concerns please mail email@example.com