LAST DAY: to register for the Spring Semester for Returning Student Organizations
Jan 23, 2019 by Chantea` Swinson-Rhoe
Spring Registration is NOW OPEN for Returning Student Organizations
If you are a previously registered and recognized student club/organization who DID NOT register in the Fall Semester, registration for the Spring semester is NOW OPEN!
Follow the steps below to renew your clubs/organization:
- Please pay the registration fee via TouchNet using this link
- Email email@example.com stating which club/organization that you have paid the registration fee for.
- We will then re-open your Orgsync Portal for you to complete the re-registration process by renewing your club/organizations Orgsync account.
- Your advisor will need to approve the renewal forms via Orgsync.
- Once the forms have been approved by your advisor we will review them and send you notification of your organizations renewal status.
Please note that if your club/organization has been inactive for more than one year, you will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to follow the guidelines for consideration to be reinstated on campus.
Registration will close January 23, 2019 at 5:00 PM
If you have any questions please contact the Council of Presidents at email@example.com or Office of Student Activities and Campus Involvement at 336-285-4930 or stop by the Student Center, Suite 332