NOW OPEN: The MID-YEAR REPORT for Student Organizations
Nov 12, 2018 by Chantea` Swinson-Rhoe
The Mid-Year Report is a form that allows the Council of Presidents and the Office of Student Activities and Campus Engagement to see the current standing of your organization.
- We want to see/track your organizations growth
- We want to know where we can be of assistance for your organization
- How we can make organizations better here on campus
- Advocate and promote your organizations
The form closes Friday, December 7, 2018 at 5:00 PM
- Please fill out the form in its entirety, if you do not have a valid answer then put NOT APPLICABLE (N/A)
- Be sure to have accurate documentation of your membership roster and be sure that all members are added to your OrgSync Portal
- You must submit PROOF of community service by uploading an EXCEL Spreadsheet (Member Name, Location of Service, Date, Hours Participated) (Please include the full name of participants and locations)
- Your advisor must approve your submission before COP/OSA will review the report
- This is REQUIRED for your organization to continue in the Spring 2019 semester and to participate in the Winter OrgFair.
If you have any questions regarding this report please email the Council of Presidents at firstname.lastname@example.org