2018 Fall Volunteer and Mentor Orientation
Want to impact the community? Do you like to have fun? We need you at the Boys and Girls Club of Starkville this Fall! Volunteers not only brighten the children's day, but they also provide much needed assistance with all the fun activities planned by the Youth Development Professionals (YDPs). Each volunteer must complete a Volunteer Application as well as a Background Check Release form. The processing fee for the Background Check is $10. After your background check is received, please attend one of our three Fall Orientations at 6:30 (Sept. 4, Sept. 25, Oct. 16). Our Fall hours are 10:00 a.m.- 6 p.m.; however, students do not arrive until 3:15 p.m. We are currently looking for volunteers and mentors with the following qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must complete a Volunteer/ Mentor Application.
- Must undergo and pass a Background Check.
- Must complete orientation.
- Must be willing to volunteer/mentor for at least an hour.
- Must have a positive attitude, be responsible and respectful, and be willing to have fun!
If you are interested, please contact the Volunteer/Mentor Coordinator Ms. Sara Bodison at 662-615-9980 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!