MENTOR MEETING- 1/24/2013
Jan 30, 2013 by Jessica L Johnson
Started at 6:30 pm, ended at 7 pm
- New applications passed out.
- Community meeting- name, what animal would you want to be? Why?
- Introduced officers.
- New Members Committee- Assigned to a Home, keep your mentors updated, help officers when needed, and make sure your mentors do their hours.
- DRESS CODE- keep tattoos covered and piercings limited to the ears(spacers are fine).
- House rules- you CAN NOT be alone with the opposite sex, be in a group.
- Home 8 is in need of help, interested contact a officer.
- Need volunteer hours? You can work in the office at foster homes.
- Fundraisers- Chick-Fil-A, Chili's, Cici's, Chicken Express, Year book, if you have any ideas let an officer know.
**BE CAREFUL ABOUT EXPRESSING ISSUES!** talk to an officer or the New Member Committee person in charge of your home.