Skip to Login Skip to Content Skip to Secondary Navigation

Recreational and Free Play Field Reservation Request Form

***MSU students - please make sure you are logged into to OrgSync before submitting this form. If you are not logged into OrgSync, you will not receive notice when your field reservation request has been reviewed and approved.***

Please note: field reservation requests must be submitted at least 5 days prior to the event.

Registered Student Organizations
Any registered student organization at Midwestern State University in good standing with the Office of Student Development and Orientation may request space on campus.

MSU Administrative and Academic Departments
Any administrative and academic department at Midwestern State University may request space on campus.

Off-Campus Organizations
We do not accommodate off-campus requests for campus field utilization through this request form. Please contact Angie Reay Director of Recreational Sports and the Wellness Center, at 940-397-4466 to discuss available field options and pricing.

General Policies

Request Form: Request forms submitted do not constitute an automatic confirmed reservation. Reservations are verified and field use is confirmed only after you receive an official response. All field requests are reviewed in the order in which they are received. You should receive a response to each request within 5 business days.

Damage to Facilities: All members of the using organization, department, or group(s) are required to follow all posted regulations at the Recreational and Free Play Complex, as well as activity guidelines governing the use of university facilities as listed in the MSU Student Handbook. Organizations, departments, or groups are responsible for the actions of all participants using the reserved facilities during the requested time.  Damages and/or excessive clean up costs will be assessed to the reserving organization, department, or group

Equipment: Athletic equipment is NOT included with field reservations. If your group is in need of athletic equipment (soccer balls, flags, cones, referees, etc.), please contact the Student Wellness Center at 940-397-4466.

Lost or Stolen Property: MSU is not responsible for any lost or stolen property during use of university facilities.

Injuries: MSU is not responsible for any injuries sustained while participating in or attending events at the .

No Food or Drinks allowed on the Free Play Field! 

Pets:  No pets/animals are allowed on MSU athletic fields or in the Recreational and Free Play Complex, with the exception of service animals as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).

Field Locations: Below is a diagram of the field locations and recreational facilities available through this form.

Begin Form