Please be patient with us, while we fix a few things on this page!
The mission of MNSA is to unify nursing students at the University of Miami through the common interests and goals of academic success, professional awareness, and health promotion, focusing on the unique needs of the multicultural nursing students and the multicultural community as a whole.
MNSA is for any student that has an interest in nursing and promoting awareness of health disparities as well as advocating for Nurses of all different backgrounds.
The objectives of Multicultural Nursing Student Association shall be to:
• Unite students of all health professions in our common mission
• Enrich the academic and social experiences of culturally diverse nursing student populations at the University
• Provide an entity separate from the NSA that address the specific needs of the multicultural nursing student
• Involve students in a variety of health promotion activities
• Increase health awareness among students and the general public
• Enhance the health care of minority communities and underserved individuals
• Facilitate access to health and social resources
Multicultural Nursing Student Association
If applicable please provide a campus address for your organization.
5030 Brunson Dr.Coral Gables Florida 33143
Assistant Professor of Clinical