Utah Leadership Academy (ULA) Interest Form
This form is to assess who is interested in attend the Utah Leadership Academy “Unity in Community” this coming May. The deadline to get this application done will be May 8 at noon. You'll hear back by May 10 (Friday) at noon. The focus of the conference is to assist student leaders in learning how to engage with various communities on all campuses. We will be focusing on these six goals throughout the conference:
- Reciprocity and how we use this in service and leadership.
- How to become a well-rounded leader, and recognizing the diversity of the people in one’s institution.
- How to engage in group development and conflict resolution.
- Cultivation of meaningful connections.
- Application of skills learned.
- Reflection on development of a set of values, and reflect on institution, organization and personal leadership goals.
The dates are May 14 - 16, which include food, workshops and service opportunities. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the following form. There may be a fee to participate, and this form will allow us to measure the interest to best facilitate the interest and the cost. Thank you.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.