Haggar Advertising Request
We are now closed to Banner submissions until the Spring 2018 Semester begins. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
This form is for requesting paper banners or electronic signage in Haggar University Center. Posting in Haggar University Center is reserved for university departments and registered clubs and organizations only.
Requests will be processed within three (3) business days.
- Signs advertising an event without an end date will only be posted for 2 weeks from the date the banner was stamped for approval.
- If space is limited, please only request one banner per department/organization at a time.
- Banners cannot be displayed more than 2 weeks before the date of the event/deadline.
- CORRECTIONS: If you have a correction to make to your entry, please edit your submission or email email@example.com.
A note regarding Electronic Signage...
If you are requesting a digital ad, please upload a .jpeg or .png of the image you would like us to advertise. A standard template with the event information provided will be used if custom image is not provided below.
For custom image...
* Must be 1920px by 1080px (or 20" x 11.25").
* Must be a .jpeg or .png format.
* Flyers or images in the wrong dimensions or format will not be used.