2016 LeaderShape Application
The LeaderShape Institute is a nationally recognized six-day leadership experience that will prepare you to lead with integrity, while developing a healthy disregard for the impossible. During this six-day experience you and approximately 60 other students from around the country will learn how to change the world – whatever that might mean to you.
2016 will be the third year that the University of Richmond sent students to LeaderShape. We anticipate sending 6-8 students to be a part of the 2016 cohort.
University of Richmond is currently in its third year of sending students to LeaderShapecommitted to assisting students as they strive to achieve their highest leadership potential. As part of our leadership development plan, the University will send several students to a national LeaderShape session, to spend a week focused on their development – your goals, your future, and the difference that you can make in the world. Since 1986, over 45,000 participants from all over the world have graduated from this program.
Should you be interested in applying, please complete before 11:59PM on Tuesday, April 5, 2016. Should you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any of the members of the campus-wide steering committee below:
- Charm Bullard (Westhampton College Dean's Office)
- Kevin Corn (Richmond College Dean's Office)
- Anthony Crenshaw* (Center for Student Involvement)
- Bonnie Graham* (Career Services)
- Alison Keller (Center for Student Involvement)
- Ted Lewis* (Common Ground)
- Adrienne Piazza (Bonner Center for Civic Engagement)
- Seth Thomas (Recreation & Wellness)
- Anna Young (Career Services)
*-has participated in LeaderShape as a participant, facilitator, and/or Lead