MCC Programming Award Application
The Multicultural Center Programming Award aims to advance cross-cultural awareness and understanding through support of new programs that explore, advocate, and contribute to the creation of a campus that is truly inclusive.
Please consider these important points when applying:
- Make sure to log in to BeachSync before beginning the application.
- Any organization or individual student may apply.
- The MCC Programming Award is specifically designated for new programs. Only programs that have received this award in the past will be given special consideration.
- The award covers all program costs and therefore no ASI funding is required or permitted.
- Planning for all funded programs is intended to be a collaboration between you or your organization and the MCC. No pre-planned events will be considered.