MCC Programming Award Application
The Multicultural Center Programming Award aims to advance cross-cultural awareness and understanding through the funding of new programs that promote collaborative exploration, discovery, and advocacy.
Please consider these important points when applying:
- Make sure to log in to BeachSync before beginning the application.
- Any organization or individual student may apply.
- The MCC Programming Award is specifically designated for new programs. Only programs that have received this award in the past will be given special consideration.
- The award covers all program costs and therefore no ASI funding is required or permitted.
- Planning for all funded programs is intended to be a collaboration between the MCC and two or more cultures, communities, or groups. No pre-planned events will be considered.
If you'd like, you can download a blank PDF version of this form.