2016-17 Co-Director Search
Mar 21, 2016 by Tracy Weimer
We are seeking a Co-Director!
Student Leadership is a great way to strengthen your campus bond, as well as building transferable skills and marketable experience. Applicants are invited to email a cover letter and their resume to NSU@uoregon.edu (pdf file please). This position has a monthly stipend of $150 (Oct-Jun), and a weekly obligation of 3 to 5 hours including meetings.
- Annual Budget Preparation through the ASUO process
- Member Outreach, Recruitment, and Peer Advising
- Resource Aggregation
- Work in collaboration with two other NonTrad Advocates 1) ASUO and 2) Womens' Center
- Staff the NonTrad Space, posting updated open hours each term *after it opens in the EMU sometime in May*
- Event Planning (NonTrad Student Awareness Week, Duck Migration, Duckling Day Skate, NonTrad Grad, etc.)
- Other duties as they become necessary
How to Apply:
- Email cover letter and resume to NSU@uoregon.edu
- Include in the letter why you were drawn to this posting
- Answer the following quesiton in your cover letter: "What do you hope to accomplish as NSU Co-Director in the 2016-17 Academic year?"
Position begins on Sept. 21st 2016