ClubsNews: Ready, Set...
Jul 20, 2017 by Tanya Bondareva
I hope you’re enjoying your summer adventures! The Clubs Office has been hard at work prepping for September (what, already?!) so that you have the best possible clubs experience. We’re getting the “ready, set…” part out of the way so that you can just “go” and do what your club does best!
We’re taking strides to improve the funding request form, the Jr Exec Program, the mandatory ClubHub information sessions, and more. Check out the details and highlights on this week’s ClubsNews (read online here). TL/DR:
- Get your Fall Special Event funding requests in by August 11
- Choose up to two Club Award categories that best fit your event next time you request Special Event or Last-Minute funding on the SU Club Funding form
- Check out the 2017/18 Clubs Manual is now available on the Clubs Website
- RSVP for Jr Executive Focus Groups on July 26 and August 16 at 1pm in SU Clubs Workroom 7 to share your experiences with the Jr Exec program (there’s FREE food!)
- Attend a ClubHub 101 session (September 26-28) if you’re a beginner club exec and go to a ClubHub 201 (September 29) if you’re more experienced
- Check out Campus Expo on September 5 (limited spots available to RSVP)
- Register for Clubs Week starting on September 4
- Plan ahead by getting to know important dates and deadlines on the Clubs Website
Be Excellent to Each Other!