ClubsNews: The Times They Are A Changin'
Apr 13, 2017 by Marcus Plottel
We made it! You're almost home-free for summer. Just some finals, club requirements, and snow (wait, snow?!) left to deal with. This week's ClubsNews (read online here) has dates, deadlines, details, and an important update that you may want to check out. TL/DR:
- Annual Reports are open on ClubHub and are due for all clubs by April 28. Check the Help Page for a rundown of what's required.
- Have your execs add their Co-Curricular Record roles to their own records before May 5. New records are being added slowly but surely and your patience is appreciated.
- Got a club locker? Clean out deadline is also April 28. Anything left after this date will be disposed of.
- Got an opinion? Share it in the 2017 Clubs Survey for your chance to win a $10 MacHall Gift Card and give feedback on the SU Clubs system!
- This week's Clubs Spotlight winner is the Serbian Club for their Nikola Tesla event back in March. Have your next big event showcased!
- The times they are a changin' in the Clubs Office... Read up for details!
You may also notice that we've added a ton of new Positions to ClubHub, which you will see when you do your Annual Report. Check the clubs help page or email me for answers or to set up an appointment if you have questions about the annual report or this new feature.
Be Excellent to Each Other!