ClubsNews: What a time to be alive!
Dec 15, 2016 by Marcus Plottel
Well, almost. Just one more week of finals and you're home free - you can do it!
This week's ClubsNews, the last of 2016, (read online here) is all about looking ahead to January, so mark your (new) calendars! TL/DR:
- Clubs Week January 2017 table requests open January 2 on ClubHub.
- Foothills Clubs Day table requests also open January 2, also on ClubHub.
- Club Award nominations open January 3 on ClubHub.
- Eric Lahoda Memorial SU Clubs Scholarship applications open January 3 on ClubHub.
- Club Hub 101 sessions (new clubs & clubs that missed Sept) Jan 24 & 25
- Bonus News (not in the newsletter): Alberta Status of Women Grant applications close December 23. Funding is available for club and community organization projects that improve the lives of women and girls in Alberta. Info & apps: swgrants.alberta.ca
More good news: Direct Deposit has finally arrived for all club reimbursements! We'll start using this in the new year, so please make sure you follow instructions on the funding form (info is in this newsletter too) closely to make sure we can get you your reimbursements.
The Clubs Office will be closed December 17 to January 2 for winter holidays and mountain adventures (pictured above). The clubs areas will remain open until December 22. We're back to business as usual on January 3!
Be Excellent to Each Other!