MacHall: Under New Management
Oct 20, 2016 by Marcus Plottel
Change is inevitable. Progress is optional.
What does it mean for the University to take over management of MacHall? For clubs, table and courtyard bookings are now managed by the U of C. The SU still manages the clubs and conference areas (including That Empty Space). Check out this announcement for more details, or visit our space booking page.
For everything else, including good news about Special Events Funding and important information for any clubs with an @ucalgary email address, there's ClubsNews (read online here). TL/DR:
- Winter Special Events Funding application deadline has been extended to November 18
- Weekly bookings in MacHall conference rooms (still done by the SU) open November 1
- Club @ucalgary Email Addresses: UCIT security updates required us to change your passwords.
- VP Finance Workshops are November 3 at 10:00am and 3:00pm in Workroom 7
- SU Holiday Food Drive (win stuff for your club!) and Trick or Eat info within!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info, and as always,
Be Excellent to Each Other!